What is Aesthetic Medicine?
Aesthetic medicine is a specialty that aims to improve and correct various aesthetic problems. In order to provide patients with an improvement in their self-esteem.
What are the benefits of Aesthetic Medicine?
- To prevent and treat various aesthetic pathologies
- To prevent signs of aging
- To Apply techniques for aesthetic and beauty improvement
- To promote physical, mental and personal well-being
Aesthetic Medicine uses minimally invasive (non-surgical) medical practices for both sexes for the following purposes:
Stimulation of collagen, elastin and fibroblasts production, activation of the protective functions of the skin
Maintenance of beauty and youth
Increased self-esteem and self-perception
Among the most popular aesthetic medicine procedures are:
- botulinum toxin/botox
- hyaluronic acid
- smooth and tensioner pdo threads
- PRP and PRF plasma
- removal of papillomas, warts, xanthelasma, lentigo, etc