Permanent Hair Removal
The definitive elimination of unwanted hair is one of the dreams of any woman, and increasingly also of men. There is already a solution for this desire, not permanent, but almost permanent, making maintenance 1 year, without having to worry about hair removal with wax or shaving. Just not to forget to do annual maintenance to remain hairless.
If you are looking to get rid of hair efficiently, in the various areas of your body and in the most varied types of hair, then triple laser hair removal is the one that suits you best.
The Triple Laser
The Triple Laser, also known in the market as Triple Wave Laser or 3-Wave Laser, is a technology to perform laser hair removal, which contains 3 types of laser, Alexandrite, Diode and Nd:YAG, that is, 3 wavelengths ( 755/808/1064 nm). In a single shot, the three types of lasers are emitted, reaching a deep level of the skin, managing to reach the root of the hair, which is located in the hair follicles, so as not to destroy the melanin in the skin.
The energy transmitted by the Triple Laser permanently destroys the germ cells, which in this way cannot reproduce.
Triple laser technology is the most versatile laser on the market and suitable for all skin types, from the lightest to the darkest and is effective on all hair types. The only type of hair that any of the lasers at the market can successfully remove is white hair, since it has no melanin, so no laser can be effective.
Main Advantages of Triple Laser/Triple Wave Laser:
- Triple wavelength, reaching a greater depth, which makes it more effective for various types of hair
- It combines the best characteristics of the three lasers, that is, it is suitable for any type and color of skin and hair, known as phototypes, achieving high efficiency
- It is the most suitable type of hair removal for different areas of the body with different types of hair from area to area and areas of darker and lighter skin on the body, that is: whole body and more adapted to different phototypes
Other Advantages of Triple Laser Hair Removal
- Prevents irritation and ingrown hairs;
- Virtually painless when compared to pure Alexandrite and Nd:YAG lasers;
- No skin recovery time required;
- Permanently removes hair.